Healing Spree is developed by Paro and published by milk bottle studio.
Healing Spree is a tongue-in-cheek hospital simulator featuring co-op for up to 4 players. Play as doctors on call to diagnose, help, and treat as many patients as humanly possible while maintaining your sanity AND friendships!
In Healing Spree, you must play as one of many doctors trying to treat as many patients as possible during a pandemic and other medical emergencies. You’ll also deal with the usual hospital shenanigans while trying to stay sane and keeping your friends happy. It’s every doctor for themselves in this insanely fun hospital simulator.
Learn how to use medical equipment, diagnose, treat, and save patients. Most items – and even PEOPLE can be tossed! Crash into your soon-to-be-ex-friends, destroy their work, annoy them, and master the mayhem to win!
Healing Spree is ported on Steam. It is not free to play with in-app purchases.
- Easy built-in controls
- Gameplay with Smooth controls
- High-quality graphics
- Help fight the pandemic and other illnesses.
- Play with friends online or in a local co-op.
- Diagnose, treat, and save as many patients as you can within a strict time limit.
- Lift, toss, and blast patients through windows for quick “transportation”
- Explore different physics-based maps.
- Annoy your friends with astonishing gadgets.
- Play as one of many doctor characters, ranging from a plague doctor to a bunny controlling a mech!
- Co-op is not required to play! Levels can still be completed solo although it is for sure recommended to bring friends.
- Great humour and parody.
Follow us on Social Sites to stay Up-To-Date!
For more information visit our Website.
Like our Facebook page.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel.
#indiegame #gaming #indie #game1news #pagieportal #strategygame #steam #games #indiegaming #healingspree #paro #indiedev #dev #milkbottlestudio.